Make your DevOps dream job a reality
Become a key member of the Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) team and build the next generation of development services in the cloud! VSTS provides software development teams with version control, continuous integration and deployment tooling, agile work management, social experiences and more to nearly 5 million users. We’re responsible for many innovations across the industry including the Git Virtual File System (GVFS). We strive to be thought-leaders in everything we do. Joining us will allow you to work with the latest technologies, solve challenging customer problems, collaborate with and learn from some of the best engineers in the industry, and have a big impact on software development.
Our team is a great one to be a member of. Here’s why:
- We are our own customer. We are the first to adopt modern practices and use everything we build.
- Our people are smart and care about the work they do. They are also a pleasure to work with. We thrive on comradery, helping each other and having fun together.
- We make a point of ensuring people have work-life balance. We offer 3 months paid paternity leave for men and 5 months for women, 12 paid holidays (in addition to vacation and sick leave) and flexible work schedule.
- We have new, modern office space that helps us find the right balance between collaboration and focus.
- We run a hosted service which means that we ship new features daily. The work we do has immediate benefits to customers.
We are passionate about making our service fast, reliable and fun to use. VSTS makes use of a wide range of technologies – Azure (SQL, Storage, Service Bus, Active Directory), .Net/C#, ASP.NET MVC, Redis, Typescript, React, Node and more. We are big believers in open source and both contribute to and use it heavily. Finally, our product is only successful if it works for all app types and all development teams – so we put a big emphasis on investing in tools and processes that work cross platform. As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to learn and go deep in the areas you find interesting.
If you enjoy building high-scale services with a broad range of technologies and being part of an agile team that’s making software development better, browse available jobs and join us!
We are an Agile team and use our own products and tools for everything we develop. Learn how we’ve transformed to cloud first world of continuous delivery and data-driven customer obsessed culture:
We are currently hiring Software Engineers, Engineering Managers, Program Managers, and Product Marketing Managers in Redmond, WA and Durham, NC.
Our engineering team is located in both Redmond, WA and Durham, NC (Research Triangle Park). Our Marketing team is located in Redmond, WA.
All positions require work authorization for US, and ability and willingness to relocate to one of our campuses.