We are here to help
How do I locate my “Subscription ID”What is a "Subscription ID"?The "Subscription ID" is a 32-digit GUID associated with a Subscriber's Subscription or Program. In some situations, the Support team may ask a subscriber to provide their "Subscriber ID" to narrow down potential issues with a specific subscription.
- Open an "In Private" Internet Explorer browser session
- Note: Not required, but helps ensure a clean log-in
- Go to https://my.visualstudio.com/subscriptions
- Enter the email address associated with the Visual Studio Dev Essentials program and click "Continue"
- Depending on the email address you may get:
- Redirected to the "Microsoft Account" (MSA) password page
- Redirected to your companies "Work or School" password page
- Enter your password, or complete sign in requirements
- Upon successful sign in, a list of current subscriptions will be displayed
- Click "Account, Subscription and Billing Support"
- From the available "Category" choose "Manage My Account"
- From the available "Category" choose the appropriate "Country"
- Click the desired support option
You will be directed to the Visual Studio Subscription support team