Create, deploy, and manage applications on your platforms and devices
Choose the subscription that works for you:
Visual Studio subscriptions come with different set of benefits depending on the subscription type and level. You have the option to buy just the Visual Studio IDE or to also get a comprehensive set of subscriber benefits that include cloud services, software for development and testing, support, training, and more.
Get access to the latest versions of Visual Studio: full featured IDE for Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, web and cloud app development, and other cross-platform tooling, on PC or Mac.
- Visual Studio Professional or Visual Studio Enterprise
- Visual Studio Professional for Mac or Visual Studio Enterprise for Mac
- Team Foundation Server and TFS CAL
Receive free access to Azure services, plus discounted development and test rates, and exclusive access to a subscriber only image gallery with preconfigured virtual machines. Share code, track work, and ship software – for any language, all in a single package.
- Azure developer services, with monthly cloud credits
- Visual Studio Team Services – access to unlimited number of accounts
- Visual Studio App Center
- Office 365 Developer Subscription2, PowerBI Pro3
Access core Microsoft software with simple per-user licensing, enables you to install and use software as much as you need for your development projects.
- Windows and Windows Server
- SQL, SharePoint3 and Exchange3
- Office Professional Plus2
Support and training
Take your skills to the next level with world-class technical and professional training on the latest trends and technologies across platforms. Rely on technical experts to help you solve issues and answer questions.
- LinkedIn Premium1 (business, tech and creative)
- Pluralsight (cloud, design, security, mobile and data)
- Data Camp (data-science and AI)
- Xamarin University (mobile development)
- Opsgility training (cloud-focused)
- Microsoft Professional Technical Support incidents
- Azure Advisory Chat1
- Azure Community
Increase productivity by utilizing partner products and services to build, deploy, and manage complex applications.
- Redgate Data Tools
- WhiteSource – OSS management
- Parasoft – test without disruption
- Modern Requirements – boost team productivity