Get help with Visual Studio
Top issue FAQs
- Get support for Visual Studio Tools for Xamarin
- This version of Windows is not supported. If you’re running Windows 7, try installing Service Pack 1
- Visual Studio 2017 requires .NET Framework 4.6 or higher
- This version of Windows is not supported. If you’re running Windows 8.0, try upgrading to Windows 8.1
- What do I need to do before installing Visual Studio?
- Visual Studio System Requirements
- Where can I find ISO Images?
- How do I install Visual Studio offline?
- Selecting Workloads in Visual Studio 2017
- Community Edition expired. Do I have to buy a license?
- Purchasing Visual Studio Professional
- Licensing Guide for Visual Studio 2017
- I already paid for Visual Studio Professional 2015. Do I need to pay for Visual Studio 2017 and later versions?