Visual Studio 2015 FAQ
How can we help?
- I received the error “The specified program requires a newer version of Windows”
- I received the error “The computer needs to be restarted before setup can continue.”
- I received the error “This update requires Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 to be installed”
- I received the error “The product version that you are trying to set up is earlier than the version already installed on this computer.”
- I received the error “No Internet connection detected on this machine.”
- What do I need to do before installing Visual Studio?
- Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements
- Where can I find ISO Images?
- How much space do I need on the drive of my computer?
- How do I install Visual Studio offline?
- Community Edition expired. Do I have to buy a license?
- Purchasing Visual Studio Professional
- I signed into the IDE, but it is still tells me that the trial will expire.
- I already paid for Visual Studio 2013. Do I need to pay for Visual Studio 2015?